Case Study Part 5: Understanding Safelist and Mailer Results

Hi All! Rob Willmann here. Glad you’re here reading today. I’ve spent some time working on my mailing stats, and wanted to share my results that I have with you. These results are from my own mailing to 8 different mailers, promoting my site, RobWillmann.com. I used the same message to each one, and only … Read more

Case Study Part 3 – Get Social

Today’s case study update is all about Social Media, and how to properly get your name out there. Here’s how I did it, and what my stats are across the board on all my Social Media. I’ll establish a baseline now so later posts can show the growth\shrink over time. First, here’s the stats on … Read more