I’ve always felt strange writing a biographical ‘about’ section on a website about myself, but I’ll try.
RobWillmann.com delivers quality content on a wide array of topics related to making money online and Internet marketing. In a nutshell, I write posts about:
- Internet Marketing and how to promote Affiliate Marketing products
- Case Studies on my Dad Jokes site and how I built it from the ground up.
- How to grow an online email mailing list. This one is a must, and one of the topics I feel most comfortable writing about.
- How to increase reach through Social Media. Another topic I love.
- Curating quality content on your own blog, then leveraging that content to build your own brand.
If I can help you with your online business, please use my “How Can I Help You” form and reach out to me.
Who Am I? Read on.
It’s difficult to write about yourself without sounding pompous or prideful, so I’ll keep this short.
I am a Christian, husband, father, brother, and friend.
I’m an ordained minister and follower of the Lord. I pastored a church for several years, went on mission trips to Wales, and worked at Waterfront Rescue Mission as a drug counselor\chaplain and Operations Manager. I try to follow my convictions.
I’ve been married for 20 years to my amazing wife, Tammaney. She’s my better half, and I love her to pieces. I would not be where I am without her by my side.
We have two children – Lilly my daughter who recently graduated high school, and Kai my son in the 5th grade. Both children are a blessing.
I live near Denver, Colorado, with my family, and enjoy fishing and spending time with my family.
What You Can Expect from Me
I enjoy writing about my empirical testing of my results. In other words, I test and track as much as I can.
When it comes to Internet Marketing, especially when promoting Affiliate marketing, I have a few hard and fast rules:
- I don’t write about anything I haven’t tried myself. That’s just not fair. Why should I tell you to try something if I haven’t done the same?
- I don’t write harsh or bad reviews of products. There’s no point. I’d rather write about a process that works.
- My results are mine. Your results may vary. We’re different people, and there’s no guarantee that what I do will work for you.
What Do I Use to Earn Money While Working Online?
Ahh, now that’s a great question. I give that information out to my subscribers for free.
Sign up to my email mailing list, and get the complete scoop of exactly what I use and how.
While I do write about much of the proces (especially my case study) the main ‘meat and potatoes’ of how I do what I do is delivered to my subscribers.
Don’t worry. My list is free, and there’s no obligation to buy anything to read my emails. However, I may occassionally include a link promoting some of the items I use.
Sounds fair, right? Great! Sign up below: